About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two beautiful and inspiring girls!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mid-Week Boost

I was given a wonderful gift this morning by Melissa! I decided last month that I wasn't going to be fat anymore! I began working out and doing Circuit Training...well the hard work is paying off because I have lost a total of 10 inches...Here is the breakdown:

Bust - 1.25 inches
Waist - 1.25 inches
Abdomen - 2 inches
Hips - 2.25 inches
Thighs - 1.5 inches
Calves - 2.25 inches
Arms - +.50 inches...I added some muscle to my flabby arms
Weight - 4 Lbs

And I lost 3 % body fat! YEAH ME!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

congrats!!! its amazing how just a little improvement makes you crave more-- i've been working my buns off for the last few months and i feel GREAT!!! it just makes me realize that i can do it and keep doing it. keep up the hard work :D